Thursday, March 12, 2009

BBQ's - Quick post in response to bigred's

I couldnt post a picture in the comment on Bigreds blog so I thought I would post this on mine.

Georgie and I went to Bunnings at 8.55 in perfect time to check out their BBQ's on offer.

I dont cook, and definantly dont cook anything fancy. Snags, Onion and Steak is about it.

Found this 6 burner hooded BBQ from Bunnings for $499 on sale. Looks pritty good to me. The only reason I didnt buy it is it probably wouldnt fit in Georgies car rofl.

Jumbuck 6 Burner 'Voyager' Hooded BBQ





Features

  • Sliding Cylinder Tray
  • Electronic Display
  • Rear Burner
  • 201 Stainless Steel Fascia

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a top BBQ mate. My only concern is..."Electronic Display", wtf?

    What the hell does it tell you?

    "Your BBQ is now ready"? lol

    ReplyDelete