Friday, April 10, 2009

Interior and Exterior Selections.

Hey all.
This is our selection we are going to our Hopetoun Interiors appointment with on the 20/4.
I really just needed another excuse to upload photos lol. Sorry for the image quality, most of them are done with the crappy blackberry camera.

Bricks - Boral Brushwood.


Roof Tiles : CSR Monier Elabana Barramundi


Gutters, Facias, Window Frames and Downpipes:



Sinks in ensuite:

With this Mixer Tap:


Sink in Bathroom:



Benchtops in Bathrooms:

Cupboards in kitchen: (Laminex Milano Walnut)


Kitchen Bench: Quantum Quartz Ice


Rangehood:

Throne:

Carpet: Godfrey Hirst Old Leather. 2nd One Down

Handles in kitchen and bathroom

4 comments:

  1. Those selections suck balls, according to Huddo and Sam. I myself, think they're fantastic.

    Kind regards,

    Big Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chief! I am going to name my big red glass splashback after you.

    My septic tank will be named after huddo and sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike is full of shit. I have only just seen these selections and blog up dae and think they are good to. I think you should name your septic tank Big Red now seen as he is a dodgy fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL. The septic tank will be in joint names..... Happy? :>

    ReplyDelete